FAQ's and General Website Questions
PLACING AN ORDER ONLINE:
- When placing an order, it is important that all credit card information entered is an exact match (name on the card, billing address & CVV code)
- If the billing address associated with the credit card used is different from your shipping address, they will need to be entered separately at checkout. Failure to do so may result in a declined payment and pending charges on your account. All pending charges will be released back into your account within a few business days depending on your bank.
- Please be sure to review your order before submitting your payment as we may be unable to make changes once the order has been placed.
ONLINE RETURN POLICY:
The Happy Place Returns
213 King St.
Alexandria, VA 22314
- To ensure that your package is properly delivered, please make sure your address is complete and entered correctly with any and all information pertaining to your address (apartment & suite numbers/dorm halls & room numbers). If there are issues with verifying your address, customer service will contact you to try and resolve these issues. If after 4 days of contacting you, you do not respond, your order will be canceled and a refund will be issued
- If you realize that you entered your shipping address incorrectly, please contact us immediately or as soon as possible. If the order was placed over the weekend, please call and leave a message or send us an email with any corrections
- Orders are processed within 2 to 5 business days from the date the order was placed. No weekend shipments. Once shipped, orders are estimated to arrive within 2-3 days depending on your location based on USPS Priority 2-3 Day Shipping
- Q: How can I track my order? A: Once your order has shipped, you will receive a shipping confirmation email with a link to track your package. An estimated delivery date will, also, be provided when you track your order. Be advised that tracking information may take up to 24 hours to be updated.
- Q: Why is my order being declined? A: When placing an order it is important that all credit card information entered is an exact match (name on the card, billing address, CVV code) Also, if the billing address associated with the credit card used is different from your shipping address, they will need to be entered separately at checkout.
- Q: Why are there multiple charges to my account? A: Any failed or declined payments may result in pending charges to your account. These charges will be released back into your account within a few business days depending on your bank.
- Q: How does store credit work? A: Store credit for our online store is issued in the form of a gift e-card via email which will contain a code. That code can, then, be entered in the “gift card or discount code” section during checkout.
- Q: I have store credit from a storefront. Can I use it online? Yes - HOWEVER you will need to email us email@example.com with an image of your physical gift card or the numbers on the back of the card, and we can transfer it to a code that you can use for our online store. Due to our POS and e-commerce site being a little different, it is just a simple process to transfer the balance over!
- Q: If I pay with store credit and return an item, will I receive my store credit back to the same code? A: Yes, as soon as we issue your refund it will transfer back to the original store credit code. If you need assistance with the code, just email us and we can assist you.
- Q: Do I need an RA to send something back? A: Nope! Just ship it back with your preferred shipping service to: The Happy Place Returns 213 King St. Alexandria, VA 22314
- Q: I received the wrong size or an incorrect item. What do I do? A: We do apologize for this! We do our very best to send out every shipment perfectly, but every once in a while mistakes can happen. Just call or email us, and we will send you a return label as well as your corrected order!
- Q: I accidentally ordered the wrong item or size. What can I do? A: Please email us as soon as possible. We try to get all of orders out as quickly as possible, but we will do our best to edit your order if we are able to!
- Q: I think my package is lost. What do I do? A: If you have not received your order/tracking information is unavailable with USPS and you believe it is lost, please reach out to us immediately. We will then contact USPS to try and help track it down.
- Q: My USPS Tracking says my package was delivered but I cannot find it. What do I do? A: Not to worry! Check inside your mailbox, as well as your porch/surrounding area. Also, at times the USPS tracking update can show a package as being delivered when it is still on its way to you. Give it a day, and then contact us for assistance. We will then contact USPS to assist in finding it.